- Support at a time and place to suit you, wherever you are
- Regular discussion with your own personal mentor and coach
- Flexible, good value access to practical ideas and guidance
- Tailor-made to your own unique needs
- Time to reflect on what you say
- Record of your thoughts and questions and the coach’s response for future reference
- Relaxed method of achieving positive change
- Optional web-cam access to your coach via Skype
How it works
Usually by phone, to establish your challenges and goals and to check we work well together.
If you decide to go ahead, I email your welcome pack and some initial resources including a prep form to help you get the most from your coaching. You send your payment and completed agreement form. As soon as I receive both, the coaching begins.
Regular online coaching
Twice each month you email your completed prep form to explain how things have gone for you, what you want to work on next and the support you need from me. I email you a comprehensive response within 2 working days, including suggestions for practical steps you can take towards your goals and any relevant exercises or resources.
Monthly phone session
Unlike most other online or email coaching programmes, each month you receive a coaching session by phone or Skype at a pre-arranged time instead of your usual email response. I offer these coaching sessions Mondays to Fridays between 9am and 3pm UK time. This gives additional high-level support, ensures your needs are being met and that you are gaining the most value from your coaching.
You are recommended to commit initially to a programme of at least 3 months, to ensure you achieve lasting success from your coaching. You will be supported in setting appropriate goals, working on steps towards these goals, and carrying out actions between each session to enable maximum success.
The programme ends whenever you are ready and finishes with a closedown session to review your work and achievements and to plan for the future.
3-month coaching programme £1250
Or pay by monthly instalments of £450
- 2 email coaching responses per month
- 1 phone/Skype coaching session of up to 1 hour per month
- Relevant resources, worksheets and exercises
- Coach’s preparation and follow-up
- Cost of phone calls (to UK landline and some mobiles)
It is important to me that you are getting the most out of your coaching. If you feel you have not received value after your first e-coaching session, I will refund your money in full.
At any time, if you are not happy about your coaching, please let me know. If we cannot resolve things to your satisfaction, the programme can be stopped and I will refund your fees for all unused sessions.
Email me today at [email protected] or phone me on 0115 925 2552 to arrange your complimentary consultation.