How Career Change Coaching Can Help You
- Are you facing redundancy and want a change of direction yet don’t know what or how?
- Are you in the wrong job, or considering where you’re heading in life, yet don’t have the confidence to take the next step?
- Is your organisation making people redundant and you want to support them to identify their career goals and positively take the next step?
Changing careers can be a scary prospect. You may be feeling bewildered, angry, or simply at a loss to know the best way forward. Career change coaching is about working with you to understand yourself better so you can find a career or direction you’ll love. It gives you the opportunity to take a step back, invest in yourself and your future, and build confidence in yourself and clarity in your future direction.
Career coaching will help you to:
- Take a step back and raise self awareness
- Identify your interests, skills and values
- Find greater clarity and purpose
- Discover what’s important so you can make informed decisions
- Build your confidence , knowledge and skill so you can make your chosen path a reality
How I can work with you
I coach you either face to face at my base in Nottingham, or over the phone or Skype, online via email or a mixture of these. Find out more about:Face to Face Coaching Telephone Coaching Online Coaching